Yoga Teacher Training
BEGINS: January 5, 2019
This program is highly experiential, with the practical application of advanced theory. It provides the means for a solid step for personal evolution, through deeper understanding of who we are and the practice and goals of Yoga. A Yoga mentorship, it will provide individual coaching and assistance in the process of becoming a better teacher and guide. Mano will lead most of the theory and practical classes with visiting teachers specialized in their field, which will add variety and richness to the experience.
A leveling weekend will be offered prior to commencement for those who did not attend the first 200Hr Training with Mano and those who would like to brush up on some basics.
This course will make you stand out as a student and teacher and will give you the knowledge and credentials that you need to succeed.
- Delving deeper into The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Sanskrit and Mantra
- Anatomy and physiology 102
- Advanced Asana techniques
- Teaching methodology and adjustments 102
- Energetic anatomy: chakras, vayus and gunas
- The Koshas
- Advanced kriyas
- Advanced Pranayamas and internal practices
- Meditation: Going from Dharana to Dhyana
- Sequencing 102: The Arts of Intelligent Sequencing
- Yoga Therapy
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Holistic healing for physical, energetic, mental/emotional and spiritual balance
- Private practice
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and QiGong
MARCH: 2-3, 30-32
TIME: 1:00 – 9:00PM