ONE FULL WEEK OF CLASSES BY DONATION
For one entire week, between Friday, December, 16th and Thursday, December 22nd, all our classes will be “donation based,” which means you can donate whatever you’d like, and can, to attend. At the end of the week, we will donate 30% of the proceeds to St Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. All donations, big or small, will make a meaningful impact!
How Will This Work?
When you show up at the studio, you’ll be able to leave your donation in a small box at the front desk, or to make a donation online with the help of your teacher. For this week only, we will be accepting cash. Those who have class cards with us will still be able to attend using their class cards, and may offer a donation if they’d like. If you prefer to make a donation rather than use your class card, you may do so and we will roll over any missed classes from this week to your next class card.
HOLIDAY RAFFLE CONTEST
As an added surprise, we will also be holding a raffle contest! Now, through January 21st, you can purchase a ticket (or more) to enter the raffle for a chance to win some amazing prizes! The draw will take place at the end of our OPEN HOUSE event on Saturday, January 21st, at 4pm (*stay tuned for details!*). Winners will be notified via email and announced live the day of the event.
Each raffle ticket costs $10.
- 1st place will win a private Yoga class with any teacher of your choice.
- 2nd place will receive a monthly unlimited card.
- 3rd place will take home an eco-friendly, high-end Atman Yoga mat.
We look forward to collaborating with you in making this world a healthier, happier place. Please encourage your friends, family and loved ones to join us during our donation-based week to experience Ayama and the profound transformational powers of Yoga!
Keep your eyes peeled for more info on our OPEN HOUSE event, January 21, and be sure to tune in and find out if you won any raffle prizes!
Get the Newsletter!
Sign up to get our latest virtual class schedule and studio updates delivered to your inbox.
ONLINE CLASS SCHEDULE
Thursday, December 8
Wednesday, December 8
Thursday, December 9
Friday, December 10
Saturday, December 11
Sunday, December 12
Monday, December 13
Tuesday, December 14
Wednesday, December 15
Thursday, December 16
Friday, December 17
Saturday, December 18
Sunday, December 19
Monday, December 20
Tuesday, December 21
Wednesday, December 22
Thursday, December 23
Friday, December 24
Saturday, December 25
Sunday, December 26
Monday, December 27
Tuesday, December 28
Wednesday, December 29
Thursday, December 30
Friday, December 31
Saturday, January 1
Sunday, January 2
- Masks are required in the common areas and they are optional once in the individual practice space.
- Please do not attend classes if you are not feeling well and/or experiencing any of the following symptoms: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headache, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion or runny nose, Nausea or vomiting, Diarrhea.
- Prior to entering the studio all students will be screened for the above symptoms and have their temperature taken.
- Social Distancing should be practiced at all times within the studio. Do not hug or shake hands with each other or teachers. We know this will be hard! It’s hard for us too. Inside the practice room we have marked the floor where to place your mat so all students have 10 feet apart from each other. Teachers will remain on their mats at the front of the room and there will be no hands on adjustments at this time.
- At this time class size is limited to 8 students. Online pre-registration is required, and no payments will be accepted at the studio.
- 24hr Cancellation Policy will be enforced for all classes due to limited class size. If you late-cancel or do not show up for a scheduled class, you will forfeit your class. If you late cancel but a student from the wait-list fills your spot, we will early cancel you and you will keep your class.
- If class is full put yourself on the wait-list, we will call you if a spot opens up. If not you may still attend virtually from home via Zoom!
- Class Cards may have expired. But no worries we can reactivate them for you. If you believe you have expired classes or would like to reactivate a package please email: [email protected]
- Bring Your own Mat, Props & Water. We will not be renting mat at this time or giving out props.
- Personal Items should be limited. Please leave your bags at home or inside of your locked car and bring in only what you need for practice. We will not be using cubbies to store items during class. We recommend bringing only a zip lock bag for your keys, phone, wallet and face mask.
- Remove shoes at the front door and leave them at the shoe stand to keep the floors clean for yourself and others.
- End any phone conversations prior to entering the studio and turn cellphones off or to silent to ensure it does not go off during class. Do not take your phone with you to your mat, keep it with your other belongings. If you are on call you may leave your phone with the front desk and we will let you know of any calls.
- Doors open 15 minutes before the start of a class and students are welcome to set up their mats if the room is available. Arrive early to give yourself time to relax and disconnect from your day. New students are requested to create an online account and preregister. They should arrive earlier and introduce themselves to the teacher.
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions speak to the teacher before class so that they may make suggestions to make your practice safer and more enjoyable.
- It is advised to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Avoid eating anything heavy or drinking too much water 1-3 hours before class. If possible also avoid drinking water during class.