PACKAGES & PRICES
Packages & Price
Policy & Etiquette
- It is advised to practice yoga on an empty stomach. Avoid eating anything heavy or drinking too much water 1-3 hours before class. If possible also avoid drinking water during class.
- End any phone conversations prior to entering the studio and turn cellphones off or to silent to ensure it does not go off during class. Do not take your phone with you to your mat, keep it with your other belongings.
- Remove shoes at the front door and leave them at the shoe stand to keep the floors clean for yourself and others.
- If you have any injuries or medical conditions arrive earlier to speak to the teacher before class so that they may make suggestions to make your practice safer and more enjoyable.
- Bring your own yoga mat to class for hygienic and energetic reasons. Prices for rental mats are $5 per use and mat cleaner is supplied for you to wipe the mat after class. Towels are also rented for $1 if you perspire.
- Students are encouraged to pre-register on-line to reserve their space in class, especially for Aerial and Prenatal classes where spaces are limited. For these classes space cannot be guaranteed unless you pre-register. 5 minutes after the start of class if a student is not present their spot may be given to the next person on the wait list.
- Doors will be opening 15 minutes before the start of a class and students are welcome to set up their mats if the room is available. Arrive 5-10 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to relax and disconnect from your day. New students should arrive earlier as they will need to fill out a registration form before class.
- If there is a line at the front desk please respect those who came before you and do not bypass it to ‘just set up your mat’.
- Arriving late is both stressful for you and can be disruptive for the class. If you arrive after class has begun or is just beginning, the doors may be locked for the first portion of class. If the teacher allows it, enter quietly and find a place in the back of the room. Late arrivals can be disruptive and may not be accommodated.
- Please keep conversations low when you arrive as the previous class may be in relaxation, once you enter the practice room we ask that you observe noble silence, other students may be relaxing or meditating.
- Self-awareness leads to attention to detail and to the respect for the space and people around you so please keep the studio nice by replacing props and borrowed mats neatly.
- We appreciate you thinking of us and recommending us to your friends but do not bring a beginner to an intermediate class. This is for their safety as well as respect for the other students and teachers. Please ask front desk staff or teachers for suggestions about classes if you are uncertain.
- As a common courtesy, please do not attend classes if you are not feeling well.
- Weekly and Monthly Passes are limited to 1 class per day. If you would like to attend multiple classes in the same day you are welcome to do so at a cost of $10 per additional class.
- Our 5 Class Cards are for individual use however 10 and 20 Class Cards may be shared by up to 4 family members.
- Prices subject to change without notice.