NEXT STARTING DATE: Summer, 2013
We extend an invitation to those students interested in deepening their understanding of Yoga and its practice; to those students who may feel called to start on a teaching path; and to those already teachers who desire to grow their skills and realization of the process of Yoga.
Some of the topics covered in the training include:
- Traditional and new Asanas and Vinyasas in multidimensional space.
- Art & science of sequencing.
- Principles of alignment and structuring of the Asanas.
- Physical anatomy and physiology.
- Energetic anatomy, Kriyas, Bhandas, pranayama and Mudras.
- Yogic Psychology.
- Sanskrit language.
- History, philosophy and ethics of the Yoga path.
- Yogic diet and lifestyle.
- Teaching methodology and adjustments.
- Therapeutic Yoga, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Analysis of the main Yoga traditions.
- 12 weekly meetings (Thursdays 6 - 10 pm & Saturdays 2 – 8 pm) that will cover the topics listed above.
- 36 classes at the center with Mano over the course of the 12 weeks. view schedule
- Related books and reading assignments will be given upon registration.
The training covers 200 hours of instruction towards the “RYT-200″registration provided by the Yoga Alliance.
The cost of the course is $3,000. Payment plans available. Ask for payment incentives.
- If you feel you need motivation and inspiration to keep going in your path; if you feel you are stuck in your practice and want to take it to the next level;
- if you are a teacher in need of some fresh air and new ideas;
- if you want to have a wonderful experience among people alike who are also in the path of Yoga;
- if you want to realize the essence behind the main Yoga traditions and expand your system of beliefs;
- or if you feel you still don’t see the big picture, then this training is for you.
Teacher Training with Mano is an out of this world experience. I took the training with a Yoga Alliance Certificate already, and I never thought I would learn what I learned, it’s not only made me a better Yoga Teacher and a better Yogini it has made me a better human being at all levels: physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually. I feel better in my own skin and with the people around me because of it, I never would have imagined that something could enrich my life, fill my heart, and open my mind, the way his training did.